2012 m. liepos 24 d., antradienis

Igor Amelkovich



 Hi, I’m Igor Amelkovich. I reside in the city of Chelyabinsk, southern Ural mountains in Russia. I studied radio engineering at the South-Ural State University. Photography has been my focus since 1999.I didn’t held camera in my hands before and I’m self-taught. My work is film-based and I use Hasselblad 503CW and two lenses, Planar 80/2,8 and Sonnar 150/4.


Artistically, I maintain two interests: landscape photography and the nude. For me a woman is nature’s concentrated form of beauty. I like to photograph a self-assured subject, ones who’s comfortable sharing her beauty.
My works won numerous awards both in regional and international exhibitions.












































































Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą